Sunday, July 16, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Birthday cards are the cutest to make cause they seem super special and as a gift, we want it to look the best we can make...

The skunk is from Your Next Stamp stamp set and the background was made with unbranded silicone stamp set that I got a while back with a crafting magazine.

The skunk is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, a bit for trying them a out I must admit as I just got them this week.
The flowers and bee background and grass are colored with ZIG real brush watercolor markers. It was a sort of challenge for me as well as I hardly used my markers before, but I must say I liked coloring the flowers a lot :) I think watercolor will be my 2nd fav just after alcohol markers :)

The sentiment comes from Technique Tuesday stamp set and it heat embossed with WOW! silver embossing powder and VersaMark embossing ink pad.








No comments:

Post a Comment